About The Course
- Reinsurance department in direct insurance company or being part of a reinsurance broker or an employee of a reinsurer is most sought-after position. Reinsurance is global business and needs continuous updating of knowledge to be known as the best in the field. Opportunities keep coming up globally and being known as an expert in the field is critical to grab these opportunities.
- 45 Days Online Course – Helps to Develop Reinsurance Management Skills
- Reinsurance problems using USD as currency (Millions)
- Mix of recorded videos and weekly live session
- Course Language – Only English
- Certification on successful completion of course
Know Your Mentor
The mentor for this course “Atmaram Cheruvu” is a successful Reinsurance Practitioner with more than 3 decades of experience in insurance and reinsurance in Asia and Africa.
He worked as Head of P&C at Hannover Re–India branch and senior management positions at RSA and Sompo Japan. This exclusive course has been entirely designed and delivered by him.
For Whom This Course Is For?
- Useful for Aspiring, New as well as Seasoned Reinsurance Practitioners
- Also useful for Students pursuing Institute Examinations
Why Should I Pick This Course?
- Exposure to practical aspects of Reinsurance
- Gain expertise in the subject and helps in enhancing the Job Performance
- Help students clear Institute Examinations
- Career growth for experienced professionals
- Strengthen Reinsurance Negotiation Skills
The X Factor This Course!!!
- Theory backed up by practical examples will be the key strength of this course.
What You’ll Learn?
- Facultative Reinsurance – Reinsurance driven clauses and how they affect claims.
- Proportional Treaty – Understanding through practical problems.
- Non- Proportional Treaty – Understanding Reinstatements, Layering, Pricing.
- Designing Treaty Contracts and Slips.
- Alternate Risk Transfer Mechanisms.